Sunday, March 13, 2011

mesa

The first weekend of Feb. Ash and I went to my parents place in Mesa. Their mission made them soft to the cold, they have become snow birds... and I hope to go there again! I drove down to Great Falls and flew down with Ash.


Can you tell we are so excited to be together..



What is a trip to the states without stopping for some good Mexican food... oh man did we eat, I LOVE that stuff... and thinking of it makes me want more...

I can't remember what the place was called, but it was some of the best I have had...
We went to another place called The Pipe Organ ... I think. It is a pizza place and in the center was a man on an organ and he was amazing he could play anything. I wish I had video of it because I am not doing it justice... but let me say he did so good at Star Wars! Maybe my sis will post one day and I can link... hint hint Ash.




So besides eating we went to the Temple, did a lot of shopping, more eating... gelato this time, played some games, sat in the sun...
and relaxed in a lovely hot tub!
It was so nice there, lemon and orange trees, cactus everywhere...
It looks like all we did was eat, but this was our last stop on the way to the airport... it was so hard to think about coming home to the snow and cold.
Ash and I where pretty hyper the whole trip, it was just like the old days. It was a short but fun trip. Thanks M&D for letting us come... and to Jeffy who stayed home in the cold with the kiddies.



3 comments:

shannon said...

please write down every fun thing you did. us other gibb girls want to go and visit!!
looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

looks really fun....oh ya it was.Please come again

Anonymous said...

good memories. Thanks for comminie and thanks again to Jeff and Timothy. I think next year will be a "guys week" with a Suns Basketball game and maybe a Flames Vs Coyote hockey game.

Pappie.
all you cousins...this place will be empty in a couple of weeks....come and enjoy