I have had many wide eyed mouth open experiences. I wish I had written them all down, and as I think of them I may add them, but as I just had one of these moments... and as I am having one of those days where I'm on the closer to crying side, I thought I would share some.... a lot of these are quite old.
Abbey was supposed to be napping one day (she would have been about2yrs old) and I came into the kitchen to see icing sugar everywhere, over her, the floor, the whole kitchen. She looked up and said " I sorry mama, but that good flour".... laugh
Griffin was eating apple sauce while I was doing laundry (he was 18mths-ish) and I came up to hysterical laughter, he had flung spoon fulls of apple sauce all over the wall. it was a high wall... I was impressed at how high he could get it....
Always hide your diaper cream.... you would think I would learn the first time... but I had made that mistake with each child... it does not come out of carpet...
Did you know that if a 40 pound child jumps on a bottle of large chocolate quick it can shoot about 16 feet, and does not mop well.
Markers and boys equal cool 'tattoos' and 'mustaches'
Always hide your food coloring... blue colour does not come out of carpet.
Abbey has given her self a few hair cuts, griffin 2 and Bauer 1.
Griffin was supposed to be napping (2yrs old) and I came in on him screaming and crying... he had some how pushed his bed away from the wall, was standing on the bed posts on his tip toes, with his hands on the wall... naked.... not sure if you can picture it, but it was pretty funny.
Bauer was running to the potty with his pants down almost made it, got right in front of it and started peeing on the floor... he just stood there saying 'what a mess, what a mess'
I had just cleaned the bathroom went to change the laundry, and saw Bauer covered in toothpaste.... and the bathroom, mirror, sink, floor, and counter. There where toothpaste hand prints all over. He said ' I went potty... no soap, used toothpaste'.... It has happened twice. Always keep soap in plain sight.
Bauer loves to play dress up, he thinks he is a super hero, and a pair of undies makes a great mask. He even sleeps in them... but he prefers to use dirty ones out of the laundry...
We were at DisneyLand waiting in line for a ride and I look down at Griffin who had pulled his pants down to relive an itch...
Bauer has decided to be independent with his potty habits. I came upstairs today and found poo everywhere. all over him, on the sink, on the floor, on the towels, on the carpet in his bedroom, on the wall, all over his bed... that I had just washed yesterday... even in my bathroom. I'm not sure what happened... but that one has me right on the edge....
Always hide your food coloring... blue colour does not come out of carpet.
Abbey has given her self a few hair cuts, griffin 2 and Bauer 1.
Griffin was supposed to be napping (2yrs old) and I came in on him screaming and crying... he had some how pushed his bed away from the wall, was standing on the bed posts on his tip toes, with his hands on the wall... naked.... not sure if you can picture it, but it was pretty funny.
Bauer was running to the potty with his pants down almost made it, got right in front of it and started peeing on the floor... he just stood there saying 'what a mess, what a mess'
I had just cleaned the bathroom went to change the laundry, and saw Bauer covered in toothpaste.... and the bathroom, mirror, sink, floor, and counter. There where toothpaste hand prints all over. He said ' I went potty... no soap, used toothpaste'.... It has happened twice. Always keep soap in plain sight.
Bauer loves to play dress up, he thinks he is a super hero, and a pair of undies makes a great mask. He even sleeps in them... but he prefers to use dirty ones out of the laundry...
We were at DisneyLand waiting in line for a ride and I look down at Griffin who had pulled his pants down to relive an itch...
Bauer has decided to be independent with his potty habits. I came upstairs today and found poo everywhere. all over him, on the sink, on the floor, on the towels, on the carpet in his bedroom, on the wall, all over his bed... that I had just washed yesterday... even in my bathroom. I'm not sure what happened... but that one has me right on the edge....
Do I laugh or cry???
7 comments:
What an awesome post Jennie, but I think you should cry, definitely. You have great kids!
hahah, love kids. most of the time.
I don't think I'd laugh or cry. I'd probably scream and yell!
"What a mess. What a mess."
Here is some consolation: you can tell his fiancee this story when he brings her home to meet the family. Think about how funny it will be then!
haha ohhhh my jennie. i can not stop laughing at this post.
yup, you really out did yourself this time. And so did Bauer it sounds like. I cannot say wish I were there. How many times have I heard you yell "Don't pee on that!"
Bauer brings so much joy to my life. Anyone who can push your buttons the way he can is tops in my book!
Post a Comment