August was another busy month. I took the kids down to the meadows for a week to play with Grandma and Grandpa Gibb... and for some reason didn't take a single picture. But trust me when I say it was fun with the usual farm things!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
August part 1
August was another busy month. I took the kids down to the meadows for a week to play with Grandma and Grandpa Gibb... and for some reason didn't take a single picture. But trust me when I say it was fun with the usual farm things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am commenting for the soul purpose to tell you, im obsessed with the comment you left. i literally laughed so hard. loved it.
and i miss you. i have melon collie for my cousins right now.
i am commenting for the soul purpose to tell you, im obsessed with the comment you left. i literally laughed so hard. loved it.
and i miss you. i have melon collie for my cousins right now.
Post a Comment