Wednesday, September 1, 2010
a deep and personal thought...
Last night right before I feel asleep I remembered a dream I had last November, Jeff had to wake me from it because I was sobbing in my sleep. The short version of my dream went like this, I was in heaven searching for my baby that was there, I was worried that the baby would be scared and alone. While I was searching I found my cousin Scotty holding my baby, I also found other members of my family who had passed and they told me not to worry, they where all there and they would take care of the baby and not to be sad because we would all be together soon. When I woke up I was bawling... I assumed that baby was Bauer at the time, because he was my baby at that point. Last night it clicked for me.... I would have had that dream right around the same time baby for actually died. I have always been worried about baby 4, is it still mine, was it ever mine, is it lonely.... Being in the gospel we are so lucky and blessed to have a knowledge of Eternal families and the resurrection.... Is there anything Sweeter than knowing I will be with my family forever, and that through Jesus Christ we will all live again? I am grateful for sweet and simple signs from my Father in Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like this post. I'm not really sure how to respond so I'll just leave it at that!
i love moments like this where everything just seems to make sense. thanks for sharing.
I too like this post. No, there is nothing sweeter than the thought of eternity with those you love. We love you and we love baby four.
Mom and Dad
at the risk of sounding sappy, I love you. Thank you for being brave enough to share this.
oh jen, this post left me feeling warm. it left me wanting my cousins, but also left me feeling at peace knowing they are all up there waiting for the rest of us barn yards to come back home.
what a sweet post jenny, i'm so happy you shared it...
jennie thanks for sharing this! we really are so lucky to have the gospel to answer our questions and give us hope when we need it.
Post a Comment