
Holding still and reading is rare, but when Bauer does, he loves to read this kids book of
Mormon... he will sit and stay up in bed just looking at these picture.

But most of the time it is this, they rip off their shirts turn on some of mom's 'oldies' (80's music) and wrestle..... we call Griff Bone rack.

Is this normal boy stuff... they spend hours 'taking each other down'...

I've given up on them not wrestling... they have fun, but we are working on how they tackle... instead of mom yelling ' no fighting', I'm the mom that yells 'not the neck... go for the knees'

They are Boys with a capital B!
2 comments:
This is exactly what I like to see. I taught Scott how to tackle me when he could walk.
I thought it was hilarious and then I saw him bowl over a kid his size. Whoops.
Yes, they are normal and healthy.
thanks for the up date. See ya soon.
We are too excited to sleep.
Post a Comment