Good movie, great friends... mediocre food, fun date night!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Night out
Please excuse these awful pictures, I had to use my old camera, that doesn't really work as in it takes about 30 sec to take the picture, the view finder doesn't really work and the display screen is smashed.... (please note that I look about 30 pounds heavier in this picture then I really am....) Anyway we went out to a movie for the first time in forever and saw... if you can't tell from our 3D glasses Avitar. It was pretty neat. got a bit dizzy at times, but the movie was beautiful. I would see it again for sure.
We went with Jeff's cousin and wife, the Lee's. We hit up Denny's after for some late night food and fun.

We've had a busy couple days, Saturday we all went to the primary party, Sunday church, laundry, bathrooms, home evening, grocery shopping, passport paper work.... Life goes on, we are all busy, getting excited for the next couple months parents coming home... spring break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment