Just so I can always remember how the Lord is always aware....
I had stomach problems all weekend, couldn't keep anything in, woke up Sunday starting a chest cold, woke up this morning hardly able to get dressed with cramping stomach pain. I was not sure what to do... my boys were destroying the house and I was literally in a ball on the floor. So I did the primary answer and said a prayer. 5 min later my Bishops wife called, and said she had a feeling that she should call me and see if I need anything, if she could take my boys this morning, usually I play tough and tell everyone it is ok and I don't need anything, but I told her it would be great if she could watch them.
So with my boys gone I should clean, but I am going to take a nap instead, and give thanks to people who are in tune with the spirit and willing to help, and for a God who is aware of me, and loves me enough to send help when I can't go on. My own mini miracle.
1 comment:
From parents praying half way around the world. We give thanks. Hang in there we love you.
Post a Comment