Friday, January 22, 2010

Back to normal...

I don't really have a lot to say today, and zero pictures to post. So this is going to be pretty boring... and short.
It has been a rough couple of weeks, but things have calmed down and life slowly returns to normal. We are all doing good and life keeps going. Body is back to normal (minus a few pounds to shed!!) and hopefully hormones are too, but I guess Jeff would be the better one to ask about that. The past couple days I have felt physical the best I have since August, so that is good!
We've had a pretty basic week, school, Piano lessons, Griffy's special classes (3 this week), and cleaning.
Bo has decide he is done with naps, so by about 5:00 he is ready for bed... if we are lucky we can hold him off until 7:00. Right now he is obsessed with Hockey, and cares around a hockey picture he found.
Abbey has been a big helper, and we have been reading ' The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe'. We have our nightly snuggle as we read and she is loving the book.
Griff has been doing really well. He has started learning a little bit of french in school and it is so funny when he comes home and we ask him how are you and he says... ' comme ci comme sa'
Jeff has had a busy week with some heavy stuff at work, but is really good at helping those kids.
I had a birthday on Tuesday, we had dinner and cake at mom and dad W's on Monday... I love cake, especially ice cream cake.
That was longer then I thought... I'll make sure to take pictures for next time!!

1 comment:

J & P Gibb said...

we appreciate blogs with or without pictures. thx folks