Whoosh.... So I'll start with the move and house. Monday the 24th We took possession of the house and went straight to cleaning... The house was in pretty good shape... but the walls and floors where pretty bad, so we spent about 5 hours cleaning. Tuesday Morning we started the move, it took us longer then normal to move, but I think it was because it was Jeff, me and Dad Whitehead doing it all! Jon G came for all the big heavy stuff, thanks Jon... we would have been there all week if it was just us!! So Wednesday we unpacked and tried to get settled before Abbey and Daddy want to there new schools.
Tuesday was our 8 yr anniversary!! We were kind of busy so we went out the next night... to The Lion King. It was sooo good! And I'm pretty sure we had the best seats in the house. It was amazing, the costumes were unreal... there is nothing like live theater, Thanks Jeffy. We went out to eat before and I had the best meal ever 'red chile chicken' yum.
Jeff has started his new job as a family school counsellor, it sounds like he will be pretty busy in the next few months, but he likes it much better then his last job!!
Abbey has started grade 1 and loves going to all day school, I signed her up to stay for lunch, she was a little worried that the boys would miss her to much, but so far everyone is ok!
Griff has been getting some assessments done at the Children's, his motor-skills are at about an 18 month old, so we will be getting a bit of extra help which is great, and he will be starting Kindergarten this week!!
Bauer wanted to sleep in a big boy bed so we went out and got the boys bunk beds.... but we are using them as 2 twins right now....
Oh and Jeff took the kids camping one night... it sounded like an adventure... thanks to My cuz Scott for helping with the kids at about midnight!!!
There was more I'm sure that has happened but I'm to lazy to write any more!
I will say to my love...
Happy 8 yrs!! You are quite a man! Thanks for all you do, for your patients with me, for your kindness, your forgiving and loving heart. I will ever be glad for the EFY when we started 'hanging out'. You still make my heart take a little leap when you wink!
1 comment:
cute family, love to see all the fun. How sweet Abbey is about her brothers.
Post a Comment