
...Weekend, was a blast. We went to Kimberley for a few days an it was so much fun. We got there
Friday afternoon and hopped in the hot tube first thing... (sorry this is a long one!!)

The Wolff's came out later that night to spend a few days with us. Saturday we packed up and spent most of the day at
Wasa Lake.

Kevin doing an action shot....

My muscle man....
Swimsuit shot...

I couldn't resist to capture Griff's buns.

Bauer loved the sand, he was covered in it, and loved putting in his ears, mouth... all over his body!


Little Lindsey... such a good baby... Abbey loved her and spent most of her time holding her.

Out for a dip.

Sunday after church we did our usual 'Falls' trip.

We found a little part to cool off in (it was a very hot weekend!!), that water was chilly and fast!

Monday we hit the pool. The kids loved swimming. Bo would run and jump in where every he could....

Griff did so good at swimming, with a pair of water wings he just went, jumping in, swimming he did not stop for about 2 hours!

Abbey is a little more cautious, but we finally got her to jump in and she would go round and round too.

We of course we had to stop for ice cream a few times...

They have such good ice cream, which makes a cute picture too!

Monday Wolff's left and Mom and Dad W came. Tuesday was Jeffy's B-day... 29 years old!! So I surprised him by setting up a round of golf for him with his dad, while mom and I made him a special birthday lunch/dinner.... and did ice cream again!
It was a super fun time!
And now a little about my baby...

What a man!!! He is the best man I have ever known, kind, patient, loving, supportive, dedicated. The best friend, husband, and father. I love you Jeffy!
4 comments:
Thanks for the great weekend and B-day Ducky!! You are the greatest!!
Yes, it looks like you guys had a good time, but I would argue that I had it better -- working on the long weekend.
Wish we could have been there.
Three babies and you look awesome - you give me hope! I feeling really fat lately, this third baby is just packing on the pounds!
I have to agree with Lahni, Jen you look amazing. Thanks so much for the great shots. Almost as good as being there. Happy Birthday Jeffy, thanks for being such a great husband and father, it means the world to us.
love momma
Post a Comment