Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Movin' on up

Jennie and I have been looking around at homes over the last several months, but to no avail. as nothing really stood out to us. Not to mention we were not quite sure where we were going to end up as I have been looking into a few different job prospects.

About two weeks ago, we went to look at a home in Citadel with no real plans of buying anything, however, we loved it. It had everything we need and more...not to mention the price was right. We put in an offer and here we are, looking forward to moving in 3 short weeks!! We are pumped. It's close to Stoney Trail for easy access to work, it's walking distance to the new Citadel Elementary School, and close to everything else we need!! We are sad to leave our ward as we have made some great friends there, but aren't moving far. We are excited to have our own place again where we can settle down a bit and get established.


4 comments:

J & P Gibb said...

It looks beautiful. You have been very blest. I also have to say happy birthday Jeffy. love momma

D said...

Congratulations on moving away.

You are dead to us now.

Andi said...

Yay! Congrats guys, it looks beautiful!

Laura Leavitt said...

I love it. How exciting.