
We've been spending a lot of time in Grandma Whitehead's backyard on the
slip'n'slide and sprinkler.

Griff sticks to the sprinkler....

Abbey loves to slide... We also do
Calaway park weekly, we have perfected our routine, we are in and out in 2 hrs!
I tried to do a mini photo shoot with the kids one day, I really need a new flash! And the kids didn't last long it was more of a wrestling match...

Abbey being a goof... but still so pretty

Trying to hold Bauer still to snap at least on picture...

Bauer just wanted to play...

So I gave up, and lucked out that the first picture I took had all the kids looking with open eyes and smiling... does any one have tips on taking pictures of busy kids??

This last week the kids and I took off for Great Falls to visit my sis and family. For some reason I took almost no pictures, but it sure was fun!

We found some sweet shopping deals..... on ice cream, and lighting... I could go for more cheap ice cream
mmmmmm. Ashley's friend also came over and fixed my horrid hair cut to super cute, thanks to Elisa for helping my hair!

It was so hot there we did a lot of pool and sprinklers, I took no pictures....
grrr, trust me it was fun and everyone looked cute.

Meal time was the only time to snap a picture where they where all holding still and sitting together.

Best cousins! They had so much fun. The time went to quickly and we miss them already! Thanks for having us A&T!!
We have another piece of news which most of you know, but I will let Jeff write something later... and no I am not pregnant...
1 comment:
WE love every picture. Cousins are the best. Thank you for taking these and posting them. What's that you are pg. I knew it.
love momma
Post a Comment