Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh Canada...


A few reasons why I love the first of July/ the farm....
Love, love the mountains....

The peace and quite.... that you can sometimes find ...

The not so peace and quite.... fun and family everywhere....A ton of dang cute kids everywhere you look....
The coolest family ever.... at least we think so....

No joke, some of my favorite people all in one place... ( we are FIIINE lookin' women)
We know how to laugh at our selves... and do it a ton...

The 4 minute parade that we watch every year...
This is our hyper hypo.... he has only worn his way through 1 harness so far... and his studly dad!!
I can't even express how much I wish I was watching that parade again... love my family!!!
Got to love the Canada day shirts.... new one's every year... as Abbey say's 'Go Canada'

So much homemade goodness...

I had the honor of being a judge this year!! P.S. Brette I liked yours best...

And the race's... too much fun!!!

Abbey didn't want to run by herself....

3 legged race with 2 hotties..


A couple of cute Bauer shots...

Loving baby Lindsey...

My three cute crazies...
I miss you my family thanks for the laughs, the food, the fun... only 359 days left until next year!!

7 comments:

Wallace Family said...

I MISS IT. I MISS IT wayy too much Jen! I want to go back to the way it was. Eating and trying to make decisions. Let's go back. I love this post...I love the pictures. I already can't wait for next year!! I miss you Jen!!

Stacie said...

Jen...that was Stacie who wrote that last comment. I'm logged in as my friends name. Sorry :)

Ashley said...

Why did you make Bo run in a harness? I heard you didn't let him off his harness the whole time. Poor little boy... 'you're the devil'... (get it? 'cause it's from that skit. I don't really think that. Ok, moving on...)

J & P Gibb said...

Wow, I wondered who the heck was the Wallace family. Thanks for clearing that up Stac. Ya, looks like a super good time. Thank goodnes we miss only one 1st. Cute pictures, good looking group. only 350 days left now. love to all, the momma.
Oh ya..Go Canada

bgibb said...

i love that the countdown is already on! woo hoo!! and thanks jen for choosing my brew! i'll win next year. i haeve a really good feeling about it!

melissa said...

A;SDKJFKASDJF AK, i love each and every post that has to do with canada. i like that we can all be in depression together. we all long to be back! promise your harness this year added all sorts of good comedy-im so happy you came jen, even if you were the only one to make it from your bunch, its not the same without you! sure miss the heck out of you!

Laura Leavitt said...

your family sounds sooooooo fun!