Sunday, June 28, 2009

Super busy...

We have had a busy couple months. Jeff has been busy with job interviews, and finishing his final case study. He finished and defended his case study on the 6 of June and aced it! So he is officially a master. He has been working in youth probation for the past month and a bit, but still keeping his eyes open for different jobs. He just accepted on offer from the Canadian Rockies school division as the family school counsellor. We are pretty excited because he will be getting the same holidays that teachers do... so 2 months at summer 2 weeks for Christmas and Easter... paid! Yippeee. So now we just need to figure out where we will be living.

Abbey has finished kindergarten... I can't believe that she will be gone for a whole day next year!

Bauer has been.... Bauer. He is a real handful... this was nap time one day. Mom forgot the wipes and diaper cream in his room. Sometimes all you can do is laugh.The boys have been busy, they have learned the power of tag teaming mom. One boy is pretty crazy, two boys.... they just feed off each other! This morning we found them with a tray of Costco muffins, that I had just got, and they had completely annihilated them.




Oh and I can't forget to mention our many trips to Calaway park.... every weekend! The kids love it and we can all go on most of the rides now. So now we are excited for summer and hopefully a move this summer... and I hope it will be our last move for awhile..

Some super cute piggies...

3 comments:

Lahni said...

Where in the Canadian Rockies SD? I always wanted to get a job there so I could live in Banff! Congrats on finishing school and getting a job!

J & P Gibb said...

cute piggies indeed. The boys look so inoccent on the chair. What a difference a felt pen makes. How did you get that off?? love, proud granny

Andi said...

Congrats on the job guys! Where will you be moving?? Your kids are as beautiful as ever...