
We had a princess tea party this year. I decide to get crafty this year so I made a castle for our front entry for all the princess's to come into.... Not super fancy but Abbey thought it was pretty 'magical'. Everyone dressed up in their princess clothes.... even mom!
Then they all got fancy princess make-overs, and I made them put on some lip stick and kiss a little piece of paper..... which I will explain later.... Here are all the pretty princess's.
They then had to defeat the evil witch Maleficent (Sleeping beauty's witch) pinata, and gather up all her treasure.
Abbey wanted her dad to do another magic show for her party.... it is so nice that we always have some free entertainment on hand with Jeff and his bag of tricks.... and the kids love it every time!
And what's a party without cake and ice cream? Abs wanted a fancy princess cake.... mom talked her into flower and butterfly cupcakes...
So here is our beautiful 6 yr old. I still think of her as my little girl but she tells me everyday how big she is. She helps a lot with her little brothers, does her chores when she is asked, is a very faithful missionary with her friends, is the silliest little girl around and loves to make us all laugh. I'm a little bit worried about when she is a teenager.... there are going to be lots of boys coming for her... and she is a heart breaker!!
Happy Birthday Abbey!!
5 comments:
I don't think the princess game is inappropriate. I think some people are just too uptight.
I object to the game because the prince doesn't look lifelike enough for me. Too cartoon-ish. I am appalled, and you should be ashamed.
Happy Birthday Princess Abbey. You look so beautiful in the pictures mommy took of you. Mom you went above and beyond with the party, good work, wish I were there. I am a princess too. much love from uptight.
I thought you were going to have the girls kiss the picture. Taping a kiss on a paper to a paper is way different. Come on Mom! Also, where are the pictures of you in your princess dress? Abbey, as always, looks beautiful and so grown up!
fun party. I LOVE the castle door. You are awesome.
Post a Comment