Monday, September 7, 2009

My Ducky

As Jennie mentioned in the previous post, a couple weeks ago we had our 8 year wedding Anniversary, and 11 year anniversary since we started out together !! It really is crazy how time flies when you're having fun...because the last 11 years with her have been FUN. Jennie truly is one of kind, everything about her is great!! She is a wonderful mother, loving wife and one of the kindest people (sometimes to a fault) I have ever met. Not to mention she is VERY easy on the eyes, if you know what mean ;). Anyways, I just want her to know how much I love her, and how I can't wait for the rest of forever with her. I love you Ducky!!

3 comments:

J & P Gibb said...

thanks for loving her so much Jeff.
You are both very blest

melissa said...

AWWWWWWW!!!! promise i just got giddy! gosh you guys are so cute!
there is nothing better than a guy blogging.

you might have to show brad some of that chivalry:).

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you guys!!!

Laura Leavitt said...

you guys are so cute