Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life goes on...



We've been trying to make the most of the last few warm days, so we've been at the park a ton, and on the really hot days in the sprinkler, I will miss the hot weather, but there is something about fall that I love!
We are back into our busy lives... Bauer and mom have the afternoons to ourselves. Bo loves stories, so we read a lot of books, sneak in a nap, and play. He is such a happy boy, but just as busy as ever, last week he smashed my new cartoon of eggs on the floor. I think he knows what will drive me crazy, 'cause he is one of the best at it, but I look at that angel face of his and it melts my heart!!
Griffy has started Kindergarten... yes it is early, but he will do 2 years. His school is so great, 6 boys one teacher and one aid. He has also started some therapy. OT on Thursdays, speech and physio every other week. We have been so blessed with the amazing care and help we have gotten and I can already see a difference! He is a little boy who tries his hardest to be good and asks us all the time if he is a good boy...
Abbey is loving school. It may not look like it here, but I thought she looked cute in this picture, this is her not wanting to leave school. She comes home with a list of new friends everyday, which she thinks is the reason for school. She is a big help to me, and a great big sis. Griff and Abs started swimming lessons with the Wolff's, and are loving it. I think Abbey will start Piano soon too!
Jeff is getting busy at work, lots of families that need helping. It is sad to hear the stories of some of these kids, but Jeff is really good at what he does and is able to take their burdens on, while still being able to be a great dad and hubby!
I am hoping to start getting into the stuff that I used to do now we are unpacked and all set up! Life is busy but good, some days are crazy, and some days so am I, but I wouldn't trade it!!

2 comments:

D said...

It is sad to look at the empty pew in front of us at church, but you have gone to a better place, so we shouldn't grieve too much, I guess.

John and Patty G said...

great shots, love my babes. Enjoy the time with Bo. love the swimming momma