Last Saturday our ward had a trunk or treat party at the church, so we all got dressed up to party. Bauer was not to sure what to think at first... in fact he hated his costume... but mom made him wear it anyway

Griff was an elephant... as you can see... the trunk sat right over his eyes so he was walking into everything all night, and by the time it came time to go get the candy he was pretty much done. He also had a hard time getting the costume unzipped to make it to the lou in time and went #2 in his pants.... which we discovered when we got home, so we tossed him in the shower and tried to hose him off, only to discover that Jenelle (girl I babysit...) had taken off her pants and poo diaper in the hallway, so in she went to... it was a along night.
Abbey was a scary witch who likes to make scary faces. She loved the party and had a ton of fun playing with all her friends.

Jeff was helping out the primary with some games, and decide to relive the glory days a bit...

I... am a nerd, and will take any Chance I get to dress up. So to match with Jeff I was a cheerleader, all though if I could do it again I would not where Church hill colours, I would stick with my true colours of orange and black and be a true Abe babe. The little girl in the corner is Jenelle who I babysit over night sometimes.... long story.

Griff was an elephant... as you can see... the trunk sat right over his eyes so he was walking into everything all night, and by the time it came time to go get the candy he was pretty much done. He also had a hard time getting the costume unzipped to make it to the lou in time and went #2 in his pants.... which we discovered when we got home, so we tossed him in the shower and tried to hose him off, only to discover that Jenelle (girl I babysit...) had taken off her pants and poo diaper in the hallway, so in she went to... it was a along night.
Jeff was helping out the primary with some games, and decide to relive the glory days a bit...
I... am a nerd, and will take any Chance I get to dress up. So to match with Jeff I was a cheerleader, all though if I could do it again I would not where Church hill colours, I would stick with my true colours of orange and black and be a true Abe babe. The little girl in the corner is Jenelle who I babysit over night sometimes.... long story.
The next Monday we started our pumpkins my kids love to play with all the goobers, it takes a long time with all my helpers, and the floor was covered in pumpkin seeds. But the kids love it. Abs and Griff both had school parties too, we sent Griff as Mr. Incredible to avoid anymore potty problems. Then Friday we went to the mall for a head start on trick or treating. I dressed up as super girl, and the kids where the same. Then later we went around the block for more, I can't believe how much candy they have, I think we will have to get rid of some of it there was a ton. Oh and I was so excited at how warm it was!! No snowsuits and boots, they were fine in just there hoodies. I can't remember a halloween where we didn't have snow! IT was so much easier to go out without all the snow gear! That was halloween, to much candy but lots of fun!




2 comments:
Thats awesome Jenny. A story just wouldnt be a story without a little poo involved. ha ha
I love all the pics. Your cheer leading one is so cute and the supergirl one is sooo you.
Post a Comment