Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Little bit of this....

So I was vacuuming one day and Griffin said in a very upset voice ' Mom be quite I'm reading!!', and what was he 'reading' why my very righteous son was reading his scriptures of course. So life has been busy as usual. Jeff is super busy with school stuff as the semester is almost over, lots of paper and projects due. He is doing really well right now he just got a 95% on his last paper... so we hope there are more of those to come!!
We have been busy with the flu at our house, started last Thursday with Bauer, and is Just finishing up today (I hope) with Abbey. It has been a week of lots of Barfing. Griffin had his big start right in the chapel on Sunday. It's been fun. Now we are really hoping that Jeff and I don't get it!



This is a classic Abbey face. I get this look a lot from her.... this means mom you are crazy. She is loving school, and has just started with the speech therapist. She really likes all the fun games she gets to play there. Abbey loves one on one time so it is really great for her.
Griff had a rough week at school a bit back, you know, biting, hitting, throwing, peeing.... the things that make a mother really proud... anyways after some work and a bit more sleep his teacher says he is doing much better!



Bauer (or mini John, my dad), as we call him is a crazy man! He talks non-stop, he just rattles on and on, and most of the time you can kinda get what he is saying. He loves to beat up his brother, which Griffin hates, but the kid loves to get in trouble! He likes to pull out drawers part way and use them to climb in the kitchen. He just discovered that I keep the chocolate chips in the freezer.... I came down one day to a big chocolate mess... not as bad as griff....yet.



So that is our life, a bit of this and a bit of that. Getting excited for Christmas, and the food that comes with it! Oh and super excited for tonight....Twilight is here!!! I am having a much need girls night with some friends and we will be going to the girl drug called Twilight, I hope it is as good as I think it will be. I'll be thinking of my sister and sister-in-laws tonight.... cause I get to see it 2 hrs before they do...hahah!!!




My boys doing what they do best!!






Just some darn cute little pigs!




1 comment:

Lahni said...

That's so cute about the scriptures. I does that too. He loves to "read" his BOM. (He used to always have is upside down, he's at least figured out which way is up now.)