Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy week

It started off with Griffin finding a bottle of chocolate syrup and jumped on it..I think.. but boy did it go far, this was the main puddle but it sprayed about 9 feet out. He also tried to clean it up himself, you can see the towel and the spatula.... He came up about 5 mins before I had to go get Abs from school and said "I'm sticky"....
From the look I think he tasted a bit too.... As I debated what to do I thought I should probably take a picture, cause I'm sure someday I will laugh at this... Then tossed him in a shower hosed him down and was out the door to get Abs.... Chocolate syrup is not fun to clean up.
The next day on the way home form school Abbey was rolling down a hill and when she stood up she had a big gash in her arm so I took her home to clean her up and realized it was super deep and had to be pushed together to close so Jeff took her to the Doc, and was going to sew her up she freaked out so they just super glued her together... this was our first of I'm sure many patch jobs at the doc.
She also had an older boy teach her how to give "the finger"... we put a stop to that pretty quick... the things you learn at school!
The Childrens place had the cutest shirts... had to get the big brother little brother shirts!! I tried to get one of them together, but it ended in head lock after head lock, so we had to hold them in place.
I had to sit on Bauer to get this one.... Really hoping they will stop bouncing off the walls soon....

4 comments:

Lahni said...

I need those shirts!
That chocolate wasn't on the carpet, was it? Apparently, my SIL's little guy took a bottle a ketchup and pretty much decorated the house with it, she has white carpet!

Ashley said...

thank you. thank you for sharing.

Jennie n Jeff said...

We were lucky and the spill was all on concret....is this how boys are?? The shirts are 2 for $16 at marketmall

Ashley said...

Jen, you forgot to mention that you peed your pants. Just thought I'd help you out.