Sunday, September 28, 2008

First days

We had three first day of school this year. Jeff was first... He started on Sept 3rd and has been going strong ever since, Monday-Wednesday he is at his practicum at NW mental health, Monday night he has a class, and Thursday, Fridays he is at the U of C. He always has some thing going on!



Abbey started Kindergarten in the mornings and loves it! She goes to Ranchlands elementary so it is super close, we can walk, she has a lot of friends that we walk with, and form teacher conference it sounds like she is doing really good. She loves going to music class and gym class!


Griff stared pre school Tuesday and Thursday mornings, and loves it. He has been waiting to go to school, after a couple days of adjusting his teacher says he is doing good! (had a few issues.. stealing snacks... yup that's my boy..) But he is doing really well now!






Bauer was upset the first day it was just him and I. He wanted to go with Griff so badly! But it's been nice to have some one and one time with him... he has such a personality, and is not my baby anymore, he wants to do big boy things.


As for me just staying busy with kids, cleaning, and calling (getting ready for Super Saturday..... not so super...) Bauer went to nursery today... he loved it.... so did I.... and I almost was baby hungry..... but not quite.





I am always surprised how quickly summer ends and fall begins, it was beautiful the other day so we went to bowness to play in the leafs.... here are my attempts at photography... I really need to go to a couple classes I think.







At least Abbey is always a willing model, the boys not so much. So Sept has come and gone, time seems to go by so fast lately, we have been back for 5 months already, and Jeff only has about 7 months to go... hope they will fly by... well the school part anyway!

3 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

Happy anniversary. I love all your pictures. That is so exciteing about your new camera.

Heather said...

I love the pictures. We went to Bowness on the weekend too and loved it. I love the smell there. It reminds me of living in Ranchlands. You really feel like it's fall, unlike in some of the new communities where the trees are too small to produce much.

Andi said...

Exciting month for you guys! Great pics Jen. We've enjoyed our dslr so much, you guys are gonna love yours! It's so nice to have a fast shutter speed withkids, I'm sure you've noticed already how much easier it is to catch the kids in the moment.