Monday, September 8, 2008

7 times the fun

On Aug 25 it was our big #7.... that is we have been married for 7 yrs! Hurray. We waited for the weekend to celabrate. Jeff surprised me with getting his parents to babysit over night (yes we slept in for the first time in yrs!!) He took me out to go pick up my present... he spoiled me lots this year and got me/us a big fancy DSLR camra!! I have wanted one for a looong time. This is us right after we dropped off the kids.... old camra...
So we picked up the camera, and went out to dinner, at the Keg, I have never been before, but oh baby that was good meat... We debated going to a movie, but decided to rent one, get ice cream, and enjoy a relaxing night at home... no babies waking up, no kids crawling in to bed, no 6:30 am wake-up calls. It was lovely!!
So these are some pics with the new camra, I am still pretty clueless with it, but am loving playing with it. This is a classic Bauer pic. This is how every mealtime ends, I can't remember my other kids being this messy, but Bauer seems to be the kid who goes the next level... with almost everything!

Abs and mom.... Have you ever seen a prettier blonde?? And no Ash I did not get my ears done, they are fake, just seeing what I would look like... I still like to play dress up. Abbey is getting so big, she always wakes up, makes her bed, then gets breakfast for her and Griff. She loves to play with her friends, and making crafts for mom.



Griff is our cool stud... who finally has gotten the potty thing down pat!!!! Mom almost cried when out of the blue one day he just decied to do it, and hasn't had a problem since!! I know he is a little behind in that part... but it is done now!!! He loves to wrestle with Bo, and loves going to nursery.... I feel really bad for his Sunbeam teacher come Jan!!
So 7yrs, 7 moves, 2 school careers, and 3 kids later, I am still thinking that Jeff is a pretty hot stud, who is a hard working, baby loving, church going, school learning, dish doing, diaper changing mans man.... and he is all mine!!!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

First of all, your camera takes beautiful pictures! They're so sharp! You look georgeous in that picture with Abs. Thx for the pics at the airport, too. Almost made me cry - which I have not done yet!

Paul said...

Don't take any classes. They would ruin your eye, which is "developing" nicely.

It is only my opinion, but like your kids are clearly learning, sometimes it is just fun to learn things the hard (but fun) way.

You can't wear helmets everywhere you go.