On Aug 4th was Jeff's 28th B-day. Happy day!! We had a family dinner that night (no pics), then the next Sat had some friends over cake and ice cream ( also no pics!!). It was really nice to see everybody, and have our kids playing together. Thanks to every one for coming, I hope we don't have to wait for a birthday to do it again. Jeff and I went to see The Dark Night for his Birthday. It was so good!! Creep, but one of my faves!The next week my parents came up and we went to Calaway park, always a favorite for the kids. They loved going on the rides with Grandma and grandpa! We had an awesome dinner at Al's.
It is a little mom and pop shop in Ranchlands, but has awesome food!
The next morning it was time to head for the airport! I can't believe it. It has come! We snapped a few pictures. Said our good-byes and before too much crying started, ran for the car!!

We are very proud of mom and dad for there choice to go and serve, and I've only cried twice! I know 2 yrs will fly bye. The kids love being able to write emails to G&G, and as of today (27th) they are on a plane to the Philippines. I know they will be great, but missed at home!

No comments:
Post a Comment