Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Abbeys Party

On July 8th, a full month after Abs really birthday, we finally had a party for her... we had a busy June with so many things going on we thought a part now would work better. MK Gilchrist was kind enough to bring her bounce house over and the kids had so much fun in there!I'm not sure why but this year Abbey wanted a Mike cake (from monsters Inc.) So This was what I did this year ( super easy thank goodness!) I am not very crafty, or that talented in the art department, but making fun cakes is something I like to do for the kids. They may not always look how they are supposed to but the kids love them. We also played pin the incredible sign on Mr Incredible.


( Abbey, MK, Taylor)


( Sidney, Griff, Lucy)
Jeff did one of his famous magic shows, he did one last year, but this year I think the kids 'got it' a bit more, they were amazed, and thought Jeff was the greatest (can you blame them!!) It was fun and I think everybody had fun, I know Abbey did!













1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ya' pansy! It doesn't even hurt! Come on down and I'll go with you! Also, no one told me that Uncle Darryl was walking! I ask about him everyday and no one tells me anything! Pssffft!