Well I don't want to jump the gun, but we are pretty sure we sold our house, yippee. It is nice that we did it by ourselves again so no relator fees. Now we just have packing and a couple surgeries. Jeff is counting down the days until this semester is over, two more weeks!! We can't believe how things have been falling into place, we constantly see the hand of the Lord guiding us in our lives. Me, Griff, and Bo have been sick for about a week, I have no voice. Jeff says I sound like Marg Simpson, very flattering. We are having Bauers party tomorrow, I can't believe he is going to be one!! I still think of him as my little baby, but he is wlaking and trying to talk and finally has some teeth, not so baby-ish anymore. Still very cute. Griff is.... well he is Griff, always into something. It's a good thing he is so sweet and cuddly. Abbey is such a big help, always wants to help with the cooking, some cleaning and bossing around her brothers! And I'm doing the same thing I do all the time, laundry, cooking, and cleaning, the excitment never ends. 

My cute kids before church.
1 comment:
So is it official.. have you sold your house..?
Jon
Post a Comment