



We had Bauer's first birthday on Friday, there were a lot of Grandma's and Grandpa's, pizza, cake and ice cream. I am still in shock that Bo is one, it still feels like he his my little baby. Bauer is such a smiley happy baby, he has four teeth that he is very proud of. He loves to walk and dance. Bauer loves playing with Abbey and Griffin. His favorite things to do are pulling out things in the kitchen cupboards, splashing in toilets, and smashing crackers into the carpets. He is a very busy boy. Bauer loves ice cream so for his birthday I made cupcakes in a cone and did whip cream to look like soft serve, he loved it. Got a little bit messy so we stripped him down for the rest of the party, he loves to be in just his diaper! Happy birthday Bauer.
We went to the meadows for General conference and the kids played wii, Griffin and Abbey love it!! They are surprisingly good. Bauer loves to watch he thinks he's playing too. Well that's life right now. We are on the count down for moving, and school, hopefully things will calm down in May.
1 comment:
He is such a cutie! I can't believe he is one...what the heck...I swear he was just born. Hey Jen are you going to be at the Meadows for the first? I want to come so bad...now that it's possible to get there without two flights involved. I would LOVE to see you guys and your kiddos!
p.s. I'm happy you switched to blogspot...your page is cute!
Post a Comment