I can't believe how hot it was today!! We pulled out our shorts and spent alot of the day outside. Bauer had his first ride on the slide and loved it, and if we take a picture of one doing something the others usually want their picture too.
Poor Griff, his legs are so skinny the kid looks malnourished, I really hope his surg. in a couple weeks goes well!! Does anybody have ideas how to get little kids to put some fat on?
I was busy trying to pack so Abs and Griff were colouring I thought Bo was playing in the playroom, turns out he found a crayon and drew his first picture for mom. You can't really see the wall, but I was impressed at how much wall he covered. I forget how much trouble little boys are, and how young they are when the start it! Wish me luck with two, Bo and Griff are already wrestling, and tag teaming me, they love to empty my cupboards together. I just had one sister so I have never understood, as my mom calls it, boy brain.
Abs had her ear surg on Friday. She was so brave, this is her posing in her funny hospital jammies. We got there at about 6:45am, did the paper work and we went up to the peds day surg area. We were supposed to Wait there for awhile but the surgeon had an opening so they bumped her up, they took us to a big room with a row of stretchers filled with people waiting to 'go under'. I thought I would get to go with Abbey until she went to sleep but a nurse came and said say good-bye to mom, Abbey was so brave she just waved and didn't cry.
She was only gone for about half an hour. She wasn't quite as happy, her ears hurt and she didn't know what was going on. As soon as the Tylenol kicked in and she had some juice and cookies she was much better, she also got to watch Shrek. I couldn't believe how fast we were in and out, we were home by 10:00am. She did so good, and loves to tell everybody about here adventure. Jeff is done school at the end of this week and is busy finishing homework and papers, plus he has to give a talk today so last night he was up writing that. I can't believe that we have been down here for 3yrs! I'm really going to miss it here, we have made some amazing friends, and it will be sad to leave. It still hasn't really sunk in that we will be leaving in a week, I have so much to do! At least we have sold our place, it was a done deal as of yesterday!
1 comment:
Good luck with the move! I know how crappy moving can be. ( We have moved a lot this past year) Jess
Post a Comment