Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life



Life can get so crazy, I am stressed and so tired. We are moving back to Calgary in a month, and need to sell our house. So I have the job of keeping it clean, I feel like I am cleaning and doing laundry all the time! Man I hate laundry, it seems there is always a pile to do. So anyway I need to keep the house clean, pack and Abs and Griff both have surg. this month. At least Bauer is Sleeping better! Jeff is pretty excited to be almost done this year, only one more left Yippee!!


So is it normal for my 3 yr old to have had a broken nose, black eyes, fat lips, and bleeding noses. I guess I should be lucky that we haven't had any big broken bones or sutures. Is this a normal boy stuff!? Bauer is walking all over the place and thinks Griffin does the best things, so I am in big trouble! Abbey is excited to move back to Calgary so she can see her cousins and aunties and uncles, plus G&G Whitehead.


We were up in Calgary for the Easter weekend and it was nice, the kids had fun. We coloured eggs, played and had fun. Jeff and I even got a date. We went to Applebees it was really good. We try not to do to much candy and chocolate, so we got the kids some books and a movie (Grandma had lots of chocolate for us to eat too). We did take pics of the kids in there Easter outfits but our batteries were dead so we will have to get the pics from mom and dad. That is life right now we are busy but good. Jeff and I are hoping to get away sometime with just the two of us, any ideas... remember we are on a student budget!!

For some reason this is Griffins favorite thing to do. We call it Griff in a box.

No comments: