Monday, February 11, 2008
nothing new
Nothing to new or exciting in my life right now. Just the same old. Bauer finaly cut his first tooth, and he is more trouble then Griffin now! That boy is in to everything! It's a good thing the boy is so cute otherwise he would drive me crazy. Griffin goes in for his surgery consult on Friday to see if he needs his tonsils out. I hope they will do it, you can just tell how tired he is all the time. Abbey is good always taking care of her brothers, and she loves to write notes to everybody. Jeff got a huge scholership this semester, so we are pretty happy about that. School and some living are taken care of for this semester! I gave my talk yesterday, I think it went ok, I had a few people tell me they enjoyed, and nobody booed so I'll take that as a good thing. I am still really liking the gym and am comming home pretty sore most days! Not losing as much as I would like, but my arms are looking pretty good, if I do say so myself! Life is good busy with the little things in life. It will be fun to go to Calgary next week, I hope we will get to stay for a few days, as long as there is no snow! I want to make a Cars cake for Griff this year, anybody have any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment