Thursday, January 31, 2008
still waiting
I've been going to the gym for about 3 weeks now, and I don't feel like I'm seeing any results yet. How do you get rid of flab on the hips and bum?? Any tips. Is that super vain of me. Besides that I have really been liking the time at the gym, the kids like the "play group" and I think it helps me 'keep it together' the rest of the day. Jeff has been working a ton lately, he is such a hard worker. It seems like he is gone most of the time. The kids really miss him, so do I! Jeff has his own case load of clients now, he is pretty excited about that. Abbey is so funny, I always hear her talking to her brothers 'oh it's okay sweetie' 'come her buddy' my fave is 'that just breaks my heart'. Griff is finally interested in the potty. He wants to go to school so bad and I told him he has to go on the potty first. No twosies yet but at least there is some tinkles. On a side note how sad that I get so excited about other peoples 'movements'. Bauer is pulling himself up on everything, and standing for a bit by himself, he thinks he's pretty hot stuff when he's doing that. As I was wrighting I just got off the phone with the Bishop and they want me to give a talk... I haven't had to do that in about 6 years!! Yikes. Well that is my life right now. I guess I should go clean something. Is it just me or is there always something that needs cleaning, or washing or folding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment