Sunday, October 18, 2015

Try Again..




Well it has been almost been 2 yrs since my last post. I blame it on my smart phone, I stopped loading pics onto my computer, and I lack the skill to blog from my phone.... Also, I am lazy and thought nobody blogs anymore. The problem is I also pretty much stopped journaling, so I will try again. I hope to be more faithful in it for all my faithful readers. I think there are 3 of you....


Who can even remember the details of the last few years?  I guess I will tell what I can remember...


Winter of '14 probably cold and snowy... Deacon turned 2 in January, Griffy turned 9 in Febuary and I am sure we went sledding at some point... Wow, this is pretty exciting so far...
 Bauer turned 7 in April, and Abs 11...This is pretty lame, thus far, but I promise the next ones will be better. The summer we did the usual First of July in Hill Spring... My sister and her kids came to play for a week and we had some stampede fun, I think we hit up a breakfast everyday...so many pancakes.


And a trip to Kimberley..... and many to Calaway park. Oh and I chopped off my hair into a faux hawk.... obviously I looked awesome...

In the fall we took in a foster girl, can't mention names or photos online...  so you can look at our Halloween costume instead.


We did Christmas morning at our house for the first time in like 12 yrs, it was kinda nice to hang out at home, but luckily I didn't have to make dinner, we had a Whitehead Christmas dinner.

Stay tuned, 2015 next time... I promise it will get better!

1 comment:

D said...

Reader #3 checking in...