I am skipping over the month of September.... I can't find my pictures of the kids first day at school, but they do go! The whole reason we moved to Airdrie was for this school for the boys and they have been doing really well there and Abbey is loving it to.
I'm sure other stuff happened, but without the pics I can't remember!
In October we went on a cruise with the Whitehead crew.... and it was awesome. We ditched the kids with my parents (thanks mom and dad!) and had 10 days of people feeding us and cleaning up after us!

The staff would make the cutest animals out of towels every night, we ate a crazy amount of food (I had ice cream a few times a day), and soaked up the sun on the serenity deck... no kids allowed on that deck!
I'm sure other stuff happened, but without the pics I can't remember!
In October we went on a cruise with the Whitehead crew.... and it was awesome. We ditched the kids with my parents (thanks mom and dad!) and had 10 days of people feeding us and cleaning up after us!

The staff would make the cutest animals out of towels every night, we ate a crazy amount of food (I had ice cream a few times a day), and soaked up the sun on the serenity deck... no kids allowed on that deck!












1 comment:
the kiddies were a pleasure.
Glad you got a break. momma
Post a Comment