We had our 11 yr anniversary on Aug 24... 11!! We went to a delish restaurant, thanks to Jana for babysitting.
11 random thoughts about us...
1. When we were first married we would spend Saturday mornings blowing raspberries on each others stomachs trying to get the loudest longest ones...
2. I watched Star Trek on our Honey moon...
3. When I laugh really hard I sound like Ernie... and Jeff is the only one who can get me to do it...
4. I only knew how to make about 4 things for dinner when we first got married.... and Jeff never complained!
5. We have lived in 8 different homes...
6. We are VERY competitive against each other... and when together others... we ALWAYS win ;)
7. In our Lethbridge house we would spend a LOT of time playing volley ball over our couch with tiny Nerf balls.
8. 3 out of 4 times Jeff has 'almost' passed out during my labour...
9. I talk in my sleep.... Jeff fights in his sleep...
10. We used to have picnics behind our apartment building... I would pop out the window and spread out a blanket and we would have hot dogs... 1 of the 4 things I knew how to make...
11. He is my best friend and would rather be with him then anyone.... plus he has super cute dimples...


No comments:
Post a Comment