We had a family reunion...
and played minute to win it
chilled in the pool..
ate treats
played with a REALLY big water balloon
and pinata fun!

After all the fun our family stayed and did a trip to Waterton

We went on our first family hike... Bauer and Griffin ran all the way up... with my mom! Thanks for running with the boys! I think they did it in about half an hour!
Jeffy was a muscle man and packed Deac all the
way up and down.

The view is always worth the hike up!

We needed a cool down after all that work...

Boys and rocks... I don't get it...

Granny and Deacon

Griffy and Poppa
Jeffy went back to work and the kids and I stayed to play even longer...

Always hard work at The Meadows

We took the kids down to the river bottom and let them tube for a bit. Bauer and Abbey loved it...

Griffy kept to the mud bath...

mom and Abs floating down the river...
We had such a blast this summer I can't believe it's over already, but I am kind of happy for school again! Only 10 more months until we can do it again!
1 comment:
We love, love, love it when you come. Happy summer memories. Lets make some more.
Post a Comment