What can I say that I haven't said before about this magical time of year...
pure joy.....
As usual our family gets bigger, we take up more room, and as one of my Aunts has said getting Gibb's to do go anywhere, or do anything is like herding cats...
but we love it.
pure joy.....
As usual our family gets bigger, we take up more room, and as one of my Aunts has said getting Gibb's to do go anywhere, or do anything is like herding cats...
but we love it.
Then the best beef and beans you've ever had...
talking laughing... and brew... ps Brette is a dirty cheat... but I guess her Root beer was ok too.
more water...
laughing with cousins, making fun of cousins... for real my most favorite people in the whole world... one thing Gibb's are really good at... laughing at our selves... we have a lot to laugh at..
laughing with cousins, making fun of cousins... for real my most favorite people in the whole world... one thing Gibb's are really good at... laughing at our selves... we have a lot to laugh at..
We did Waterton one day... always beautiful we could have stayed throwing rocks forever...
but poor Griffy was still not feeling well... He is the green hat in the stroller...
I miss it so much and it hasn't even been a month... I love that my kids can just play, and they have so many cousins to play with.
I love the place, it is so beautiful, and at times can be peaceful..
I love that there are no real worries during those few days.
I love that I can talk with my cousins... who are some of the funniest people... at least they are at 1:00 in the morning...
I love to see my Grandma and Grandpa Gibb and the most amazing people that they are.
I love seeing my Aunts and Uncles... and laugh that they can be as crazy as the cousins are..
I miss you family, next July can't come fast enough!!!
I love that there are no real worries during those few days.
I love that I can talk with my cousins... who are some of the funniest people... at least they are at 1:00 in the morning...
I love to see my Grandma and Grandpa Gibb and the most amazing people that they are.
I love seeing my Aunts and Uncles... and laugh that they can be as crazy as the cousins are..
I miss you family, next July can't come fast enough!!!
2 comments:
haha hearding cats! there is no better way to describe us! i am so glad you finally posted this!
Jennie- I seriously love your hair! It looks great. I keep asking for a cool short hair cut and it always ends up looking so mom-ish.
Post a Comment