Abbey turned 8 on June 8th!! She was so excited. Abs wanted a 'Tangled' birthday, it was so fun, and super cute, but I made a mistake and erased most of the pictures... oops..
The biggest thing that Abbey was looking forward was her baptism.... she has been planning it for a year!
She was so excited.... and so were we!
She was so excited.... and so were we!
Thanks to everyone who came to support Abs.
(and to my lil sis who came and took charge of, well everything... and my mom too!)
For some reason I have no pics of when Ash was here... but it was wild...
So here is our 8 yr old!! She is getting so big I can hardly believe it. Abs is a great big sister, always taking care of her brothers and little cousins. She is a big help to me, and always tries her hardest to do whats right. Abs loves to read, she loves to sing. I'm starting to get a bit nervous... with her big blue eyes, pretty pink lips, and Barbie blond hair...
Happy birthday Abbey, We are so proud of you!!!
1 comment:
I would just like to point out that Emma and Kaylee are in the picture of the lunch... evidence I really was there.
Post a Comment