Well I have a lot to catch up on... but before I do that I want to say....
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY JEFFY!!!!!
and to everybody else too.
I wish I was more romantic and on the ball I would do some big fantastic thing, but instead here are some song lyrics that make me think of you...
(for everyone else... please don't feel like you need to read this I got a bit carried away)
and to everybody else too.
I wish I was more romantic and on the ball I would do some big fantastic thing, but instead here are some song lyrics that make me think of you...
(for everyone else... please don't feel like you need to read this I got a bit carried away)
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you
Let me lay down beside you, let me always be with you
Come let me love you, come love me again.
Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
But all the promises we make
From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel
For you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you
Let me lay down beside you, let me always be with you
Come let me love you, come love me again.
Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
But all the promises we make
From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel
For you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you
You've already won me over in spite of me
And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet
And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn't help it
It's all your fault
I said I love you, and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you
You've already won me over in spite of me
And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet
And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn't help it
It's all your fault
I said I love you, and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.
2 comments:
disgusting.
Hahaha Ashley.
Post a Comment