New Years Eve we went to a party at a friends house...
With a lot of good food...
a ton of fun people...
With a lot of good food...
a ton of fun people...
a lot of sweet dance moves...
a riveting game of musical chairs (I won!)
and we had a new years toast ... and smooch...
New Years day we did our traditional family bowling.
The kids love it, and look forward to it for the whole holiday!
Bauer always looked to his Daddy for some pointers.
Then we took the kiddies to there favorite 'fancy' restaurant, The old Spaghetti Factory. And then we all went to bed early!
I know you are supposed to put down your goals for the new year.... but I still have a few from last year that I need to do. So Jeff and I have decided to try to avoid starting any new bad habits.
I know we are a couple weeks late, but...
Happy New Year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment