Tuesday, July 13, 2010

June end..

Griffy had a great last day of school, they had a car rally and had so much fun. We really appreciated all the hard work his teacher, aid, and his therapist did for us this year. We really saw big improvements in his writing, jumping, running and can't wait to see how great he does next year.


Abbey 's last day... she made so many new friends this year, and loves to read and write... in fact all our kids fall asleep reading every night, I love it!

Here are just a couple of random pictures that I loved...
I love Abbey's face in this... it captures her perfectly, I think the boys look pretty dang cute too!

All my babies.... nothing better.... I think there is nothing more attractive then a great man being a great dad....
Next the first of July...

1 comment:

J & P Gibb said...

wonderful, where do you find the time. Thought you were busy working. Love all the faces