Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To sir with love...

How lucky am I..... To have great men and father figures in my life. Jeff is such a good dad. Our kids just can't get enough of him. Once daddy gets home everything else stops. I love how he always takes time to play with the kids....

Jeff is so great at talking with them and teaching them. Thanks for being such a great and worthy Daddy!!!



I don't want any one else to be jealous.... but my dad is the best. Maybe it is the little girl in me, but he is the strongest, toughest guy I know (Jeff is right up there too), but at the same time is the biggest teddy bear around. He is the most humble guy around, always ready to help with anything, and I have never heard a mean(or bad) word from him. He always made time for our family and we always had soooo much fun together!
I was really lucky when I married into the Whitehead family. They are a great family! I was really intimidated by my father-in-law at first.... but I have learned he may have a hard candy shell.... but is a gooey nugget in side!! I also love to tease him.... and he gives it right back. He is always steadfast and hard working. He raised a great family!
I also have fantastic Grandpa's both hard working, strong family men..... like I said I have great men in my life.... and I would give them anything I could!

No comments: