Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring break party....


Jeff had 2 weeks off this year for Spring break, so we decided to make the most of it..... by doing a road trip to Disney Land! We drove down to Great Falls on Saturday and spent 2 nights there for Ash & T's baby blessing. On a side note, I managed to erase the first 4 days of pictures on our trip, I was soooo mad at myself. So I will just say Eli was very cute and we had fun, trust me.
Monday we did 13 hours in the car, the kids did really good. Thank heavens for DVD players! My Parents came too, so we would take turns riding in the 'napping' car or driving with the kids. Tuesday we made it to Disney Land at about 2:00pm... and headed right to the park! It was so exciting walking in the gates, it was so fun to watch the kids.... again all these pictures erased... We did end up buying some professional ones that we had taken with Mickey and friends because I was not waiting in line for another 2 hours to see the mouse!
There is so much more but I am lazy and will do more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kailey said...

That is awful about erasing the photos! Sounds like something we would do! I am jealous of your trip though, can't wait to hear more about it!

D said...

Waiting for more photos...