Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Huh?

As most of you know my parents have been on a mission in the Philipians for the past 18 months and the come home in a couple weeks! The have been slowly sending some of their stuff home (to us), in big boxes... and these are some of the things we've found...

So these are dried peas with flavoring on them... similar to what you would find in a package of Mr.noodles.


I'm not sure why, but Filipino people LOVE corn. Pretzels covered in creamed corn.... yummmm
This is good ol' quaker oatmeal....... with chicken flavoring .... and onion bits.... huh? I prefer cinnamon and sugar, but I am old school.

3 comments:

bgibb said...

the peas sound ok..
the creamed corn pretzels want to make me hurl!
the chicken/onion oatmeal MIGHT be ok, just not for breakfast.

that's exciting they get home before too TOO long!

D said...

It's too bad that corn and cheese ice cream doesn't do well in the mail because that is what I wanted to try.

J & P Gibb said...

What?