
The kids and I spent the week with my sis down in Great falls. It is always fun to get together.... but with 6 kids under the age of 6 and just the 2 of us, sometimes it got pretty crazy. Good thing Gibbs do crazy.

The kids played and played... me and sis laughed and laughed..... I swear to Cow Ashley, don't cross me... trust me it's funny. We got in some shopping, eating and Ash introduced me to Man Vs. Food.

We met baby Eli for the first time.... I always forget how little babies are, I kind of went crazy on pics, here are just a couple....

He is still in the eat till your tired and sleep till your hungry faze... but sometimes we got to see his baby blues....

We took a few of all the kids.... Bauer wasn't impressed...

The girls found these hats at a store and didn't take them off all week... Abbey is still wearing hers all the time. We had a blast, until we all got sick... so we parted ways. Thanks Rash for letting us come and play... thanks to my big dog for working so hard and letting us go! Ps only 12 more sleeps until Mom & Pops Get home!!!
3 comments:
oh wow it looks like you guys had so much fun! love the pics you took - eli is super cute!
I love all the mini Jens and Ashleys.
Wow...love it all thanks for all the pictures. I can't wait. love you
Post a Comment