Saturday, December 19, 2009

Stuff

The kids have been loving the snow, they go outside when ever they can. It is soooo nice to finally have a backyard they can just go play in!

There has been a couple Christmas parties too. The only one I took pictures at was 17th Wards party. We made our family out of Ginger bread.... Bo couldn't wait for the picture and started to eat it.... he is the blob with 2 blue smarties...


And this was the first year that our kids wanted to see Santa! I couldn't believe it. The old man usually scares them to death, but they all went up this time.... and liked it!

Griffy telling Santa he wants Hot Wheels....

Bo just wanted the Candy Cane.....

I'll try to do better at updates now that I can function a bit more normally.... hope everyone is ready for Christmas!!!

No comments: