Most of you have heard by now but if you haven't here is the big news.... Baby number 4 is on it's way!!! Abbey is very excited, the boys are oblivious. Dad is pretty excited, mom is a bit nervous. We do have more to blog about but thought we would say this first. I have been pretty sick for about 2 months, so things have been kind of a blur and a bit busy. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon and able to get things done again!

Abbey wanted to take a picture of us kissing because we are sooooo in love.....

Anyway there is more to say about other stuff but we will hit on that later!
5 comments:
WHAT!? that's awesome. congrats!!
congrats, i didnt know. when are you due?
shannon
HUGE NEWS! Yeah, I hadn't heard either. Congratulations you guys, so exciting.
oh i love it, that picture of you and jeff! and you seriously look like your waisting away-i will never understand when pregnant woman have hot bod's at the beginning of there pregnancies. you look awesome jenn!
That's great news. See if you can catch up to Tracie.
Connie
Post a Comment