Monday, November 2, 2009

.... now give me some candy...

We did a lot of trick or treating this year.. Monday we carved pumpkins, and the candy started on Wednesday night at our ward 'trunk or treat'. The boys were more interested in watching monsters inc, but we did pretty good... even a few full sized candy bars!!!


Friday night Jeff and I got all decked out to go to Cam and Christina's Halloween party. I love dressing up, and got some sweet deals on our stuff.... got to love good will!!
As you can see we were hard core bikers.... I think Jeff looks pretty sweet with the 'stash'
The party was fun and we totally won all the games.... thanks to Jeff and I being very competitive, but we won the prize!!

Saturday Afternoon we went to the mall for some indoor fun.... it was super busy, but worth the candy and no snowsuit... Abbey was a spider princess, she wanted to be a princess, but a scary one....
Griffy loves Jack the skeleton from Nightmare before Christmas, we couldn't find Jack, but he loved being a skeleton.
Bauer is obsessed with Horton nears a who... he wore his costume for about 3 days ...
Jeff took the kids out Saturday night, Bo lasted 3 house, Griffy 15, and Abbey was only about 20 min after that. We were inside with kids in bed by 7:30, and that was there choice!!! Hope everyone had a fun Halloween, and remember, trick or treating is like tithing... Parents get to take a tenth of the candy!!!

2 comments:

J & P Gibb said...

Ok I know the kids want to look scary but Jeff is the scariest one.
What did your parents teach you about the candy? it's 20% inflation you know

Ashley said...

I didn't know that rule...