Bauer loves to go biking too, but he has not figured out peddling yet, so Jeff and I take turns pushing him around.... he thinks he is pretty hot stuff.
I love Bowness in the fall and had intentions of taking a ton of cute pictures with the kids and leaves, but got bit by a wasp and was a pantywaist and wanted to go home!!
Oh and this is really random, but Abbey has this little friend that she misses in Ranchlands so she called her on the phone the other day... and talked for about 45 min!!! She looked like such a big kid on the phone in her room... 6 going on 16...
1 comment:
love the randomness. Abbey on two wheels and on the phone. Can't you slow the progress til I get home. Cute canopy on the bed, she looks like royalty. love to all momma
Post a Comment