Family day we had a pizza party with the kids, we rented Horton hears a who, and had a pizza picnic in the family room. Then Tuesday we went swimming again, we love that pool!
On Wednesday night we decided to drive down to Lethbridge. We got a lot done in 26 hours... Visited my Grandma/pa Amen, went to the Temple, saw my cousin Tracie ( who is the best for watching the kids!!!), saw my Grandma/pa Gibb, had Dinner with Jay, went to our favorite Dollar store ( where everything is really $1!) and looked in to buying our dream house!!! (still just dreaming about the house) And I have taken zero pictures.....
Abbey has 3 birthday parties this weekend, and she went on her first Field trip this week, to the science centre, ' so it was the bestest week never'
Griff and Bo are.... Griff and Bo, can't really explain them.... My mom says I just need to keep them alive until they turn 19 and then it is up to the Lord. I had no idea boys were so.... gross, different, weird, crazy, pick a word and it will fit.
Jeff has 6 weeks of school left!! we can't wait, now the stress of finding a job!
I am uber happy... no reason, just feeling good, loving life, big dog, and kids.... and all that comes with it. Life is fun, crazy, but I am totally content and happy!
1 comment:
Dear Uber, life is what you make. I am glad you have decided on happy. So let it be written so let it be done. We have seen the happiest people with absolutely nothing. Wonderful blog, love you all
Post a Comment