
I think he is a very handsome boy.He had a pretty good b-day I think.. Saturday daddy took him out for Breakfast to burger king, then A primary party where he got to eat hot dogs and cookies. Then later we had some friends over for pizza, cake and ice cream. We had Uncle Cam and Aunt Christina, Cousin Kevin and 'racin and quarter' (Mason and Porter) The Gilchrist Fam, and the Wrides.
I think it was pretty fun, the kids ran around playing and screaming, and the grown-ups got to talk and eat. This year Griff is obsessed with Veggie tales so I tried my hand at a bob the tomato and larry the cucumber cake.... It didn't go well, but Jeff used his creative talents and pulled it out of the can last min!
Here are some griffy facts..
Fav color green
he wants to be a chef or farmer when he gets big
fav food green apples and noodles... he;s never had green apples, but thats ok
fav movie Kung fu Panda
fav show veggie tales
fav song I like to move it, move it
He is a very sweet boy who loves to hug and cuddle. He loves to play with his brother and sister. He does his dishs without being asked, he tries really hard to make his bed, he loves giving talks in primary, he loves to make people laugh, he can breaking things faster then I thought possible. He eats about 5 hours a day. He loves anything with wheels. He looks identical to Grandpa Whitehead when he was 4.
4 comments:
Good I am the first to comment. Big hugs to our 4 yr. old. Pops and I love you. Jen I love your updates you are very good to keep it going. I love you, momma
Thanks for inviting us, it was awesome! MK loves playing with the kids!
Jen G.
Happy Birthday to my favorite 4-year-old nephew!
p.s. I get it Mom, I need to post.
Happy Birthday to Griffin! Great pics Jen, what a cutie!
Post a Comment