Tuesday, January 13, 2009
New years fun....
New years eve Jeff's mom was kind enough to watch the kids again (thanks!) and we went to Kevin and Elise Wolfs home to watch the game (go flames go... we won!!) and then rocked out pretty hard to Rock Band. That was such a fun game! A was pretty bad to start off, but I think our band was pretty good! with all the fun and good conversation it was 2:00am before we knew it! It has been a loooonnngg time since I've stayed up that late, I'm a 10:30er normally (sad I know!)
New years day our little family has started the tradition of bowling. This year we invited all the Whiteheads to come to. It was so much fun. The kids love it... for about 5 frames. Bauer walked around saying I bowl, the whole time we were there. Abbey had a higher score then I did. Griffin 'just wants to throw the ball' he would throw the ball straight down on the lane,pretty hard! Rachel was in our lane and she would need uncle Jeff to walk down the side and push it a long a little bit.
I think Jeff had the highest score, Greg and I were I think tied for last place.... and Mom W beat Dad W by a bit... It was fun to be there with (almost) everybody. Then later we went to Whiteheads for dinner. I'm not a big Ham dinner person, but we had the best ham ever... it was so sweet and juicy. So far we have had a great new year, hope it's been good for everyone else. Just back to reality for us, school, school and more school!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment